Hello loyal customers and friends,
We have spent a few days watching this epidemic unfold in disbelief and with the understanding that we can still help everyone control this problem with proper cleaning. I have contacted our local health unit to ensure that or business has all the information needed to make responsible and informed decisions. We have been advised that we are not a risk to our community as we already have the products and good hygiene in place as part of our regular daily services.
We have informed the team members of the following measures to decrease risks to their health and the health of our clients.
- Wash hands before and after removal of gloves.
- Wash hands before and after removing any mask.
- Staff will be off work for 2 weeks should they have any signs of illness.
- Clean and sanitize their vehicles regularly.
- gloves to be worn at all times.
- Practice social distancing at work and after work.
- Limit going to busy stores and only go out for necessary items.
- Follow our local health unit online to get current facts about covid-19
Another very important step includes proper screening for our customers and special requests as we anxiously await better news. Please cancel your appointment if you or someone close to you has any of the following:
- New Cough or worsened cough
- Fever (over 38)
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- You have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
We kindly request customers to practice social distance to ensure the highest control over their environment to ensure everyone stays in good health.
We have also supplied all the teams with EP50 high grade disinfectant to eliminate germs on frequently touched surfaces.
It remains unfortunate to cancel appointments and depending on your situation a 2-week break from services is recommended.
We wish everyone excellent health and hope very soon our normal way of life will return with the cleaning bug as we look forward to warmer weather.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
If you have concerns or questions please do not hesitate to send us an email or give us a call.
Owner of Tiffany’s Maid Service